If you are a Debtor and want to restructure your debt then please refer to our Debt Restructuring Program.
We are associated with a financial services firm that specializes in collecting delinquent commercial (business to business) receivables. They view these accounts as "non-performing" rather than "bad debt". Through experience and knowledge, this firm has developed an innovative approach to the collection process resulting in extraordinary advantages for you, the client.
Once again we work with one of the largest purchasers of Past Due Receivables in the world that is looking for companies with commercial accounts for sale. They must be relatively large portfolios, somewhere in the neighborhood of millions, and commercial debt, e.g. business to business debt.
Benefits for you - the client:
Offering the highest rate of return in the collection industry for delinquent accounts. The purchase price paid for each account is directly linked to the amount of work required to collect the funds...
- For example, if funds are collected without having to file a lawsuit, you would receive 83% of the amount collected. If, on the other hand, litigation is required to collect the funds, you would still receive 67% of the amount collected without having to pay any legal or court costs!
Guaranteed resolution of accounts within 60 days of purchase or you will receive 100% of the amount collected from the debtor. This fast account resolution increases your cash flow and reduces your non-performing receivables.
Elimination of any out-of-pocket costs for the client including no court costs, no filing fees, no retainers, no advances, etc.
Same purchase price paid for older or smaller accounts.
- This means you are not penalized for submitting "charged-off" accounts as long as they are within the statue of limitations.
Reduction of internal administrative burden.
- Once the account has been purchased, the firm assumes complete responsibility for its ultimate collection, thereby dramatically reducing your involvement in the third party collection process.
Protection of your company's image.
- Since the purchaser assumes legal title of the receivable, they become the creditor, you are removed from the collection process. Your reputation with other customers will be impacted far less than collection efforts made directly on your behalf by a collection agency or law firm.
You are removed from the "line of fire"!
Professional and courteous representation to the debtors.
- Their process does not include using standard dunning or demand letters which often alienate the debtor.
- You can have a single point of contact and "no cost litigation" (if necessary) for all of your delinquent accounts throughout the U.S.
Many companies are surprised to learn that their charge-offs, bad checks, and portfolios of non-performing consumer debt, can be sold for cash to investors who specialize in this form of debt. Consumer debt is different from commercial in that it is only purchased in portfolios or pools, not individual accounts. This is because of the high risk involved in dealing with consumers. A portfolio spreads the risk for the investor.
There are numerous advantages to selling your portfolios of delinquent debt:
- Delinquent consumer debt is a marketable asset and should be treated as such. Successful companies don't throw assets away, they convert them to cash.
- Selling helps to protect the image of your company rather than having a sub-contractor (collection agency) attempt to collect on your behalf.
- The elimination of non-performing accounts looks much better on a company's balance sheet.
- Selling permits you to get cash value up front.
- Funding sources pay cash on every legally collectable account.
- Selling provides indemnification of the seller; - There is a clause in the purchase contract that protects the seller from any activities of the buyer which may cause legal action.
Because of the benefits outlined above, there has been a growing trend for companies to first try to collect in-house then liquidate the entire portfolio through an outright sale. This trend provides for a timely sale of the debt to the investor resulting in a higher price being paid to the seller.
To learn more about this area of interest, please refer to Delinquent Debt Frequently Asked Questions, or simply e-mail us your completed Delinquent Debt Application.
What types of debt does Diversified Alliance Funding purchase?
- Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, Discover) etc.
- Student Loans (Non-GSL, GSL, Perkins) etc.
- Medical Receivables (debt that was not covered by medical insurance, Medicare, Medicaid)
- Consumer Installment Contracts (Furniture stores, Appliance stores, Jewelry stores, Health clubs, Home equity, Automobile) etc.
- Deficiency Balances (Money still owed by a customer after the item they purchased is under contractual agreement)
- Legal Related Accounts (Judgments and Discharged Bankruptcies)
- Bad Checks (Commercial, Personal)
- Utility Companies (Gas, Electric, Telephone)
- Loan Collateral (Collateral on defaulted loans)
- Commercial Debt (Debt created as a result of a transaction between two businesses)
- Media or Documentation on debt
- Format (computer disk or hard copy)
If you want to sell your Debt please feel free to contact us today at 847-224-3817 or e-mail us your completed Delinquent Debt Application.
We Make Cash Flow Possible!
Contact us for a FREE, No Obligation Consultation